Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 03:56 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Can't Post

TEST

Old 07-14-2008, 03:57 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Can't Post

That's bizzare, posted that but won't post anything longer than a sentence..

Old 07-14-2008, 03:58 AM
1st Gear Member

But Can Reply(maybe)

Old 07-14-2008, 03:59 AM
1st Gear Member

Is It just me?

Old 07-14-2008, 04:04 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey Guys, i can setup an emergency forum so if we have troubles here people can still communicate, not trying to take anything away from here as it is the best ever, but frustrating when don't know whats happening. What do you think??

Old 07-14-2008, 04:16 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

I can't reply either, it's hit or miss.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:34 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I'm gonna try a long post test. Let's see if this works.

SAN ANTONIO (AP) Three Americans freed after being held more than five years by rebels in Colombia gave thanks Saturday and urged people to not forget other hostages who were left behind. They headed home to Florida after 10 days of treatment at Brooke Army Medical Center at Fort Sam Houston. "We're going to go home now, we're going to rest, we're going to unwind for about a month and a half," said Marc Gonsalves, who boarded a plane with Thomas Howes and Keith Stansell. The men had been held by the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, since their drug surveillance plane went down in the jungle in February 2003. They were rescued by the Colombian military on July 2, when undercover agents tricked the leftist rebels into handing them over. Kidnapped presidential candidate Ingrid Betancourt and 11 Colombian police and soldiers also were released. Stansell, Gonsalves and Howes faced reporters before boarding the plane, but asked for privacy after they return home. "Remember that today, for the first time, we're going home. There's family members that are waiting for us," Stansell said. "Just imagine if you hadn't seen your family in 5 1/2 years. ... Let us go home and be family men again." Stansell, who along with Gonsalves proudly displayed a new Florida driver's licenses, urged people - the media in particular - to remember the hostages still being held by FARC. "Don't forget the people that are still there," Stansell said. "Because of our rescue, there are fellow hostages that are still there. Some have 10 years - right this minute, right this minute, they're in chains, looking for food and they're on the run. Their families haven't seen them for 10 years." The men, employees of a Northrop Grumman Corp. subsidiary, were brought to Brooke Army Medical Center for a voluntary "reintegration process." Col. Jackie Hayes, chief of pulmonary and critical care at Brooke Army Medical Center, said at a Monday news conference that the men "in general fared very well" and that examinations have "not revealed any significant medical problems." "At this time we believe that they are all very healthy," Hayes said Monday. (This version CORRECTS that Brooke Army Medical Center at Fort Sam Houston is in San Antonio not Houston.) © 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:35 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Can'

So why does that post but every other one with more than one sentence is kicked out?[:@]

Old 07-15-2008, 01:07 AM
1st Gear Member
Default TEST

TEST

Old 07-15-2008, 01:09 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: TEST

Can't post (or answer pm's) every other time I try

Quick Reply: Can't Post