Bill Blue help

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 01:14 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Bill Blue help

For any of you guys who have bought products from Bill Blue, can you please PM me the info on how to pay him? I have asked him in 2 or 3 separate emails and can't seem to get an answer.

Thanks,

Dean

Old 11-15-2007, 02:37 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Bill Blue help

Dean,
As you probably know, Bill and JoAnn run a small shop from their home in Wichita, Kansas. He prefers to be paid by money order, I suppose a cashiers check would work if he more or less knows you. I have never known him to have Visa capability or Pay Pal, but one could ask I suppose. If you need to get payment to him, it can be done by mailing payment to:
Bill Blue
B&B Cycle Restoration
732 S. Spruce
Wichita Ks 67211

Phone# 316-640-3629

Hope that helps,
Bill Dragoo
Norman, Oklahoma

Old 11-15-2007, 03:07 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

When I got my TM34 carb from Bill, I paid him through PayPal to his regular email address b_jblue@sbcglobal.net.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:37 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustang

When I got my TM34 carb from Bill, I paid him through PayPal to his regular email address b_jblue@sbcglobal.net.
I sent him an E-Mail today asking if he would accept a check from me in advance of his shipment of the bracket to adapt the WER stabilizer/damper that I just ordered from Dennis Kirk. $147.18 including shipping via UPS ground.

Looking forward to the project completion of the stabilizer. Let me know how you do on yours Tremor.

Old 11-15-2007, 04:10 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tremor38

For any of you guys who have bought products from Bill Blue, can you please PM me the info on how to pay him? I have asked him in 2 or 3 separate emails and can't seem to get an answer.

Thanks,

Dean
 Look at what I just got from WER in my e-mail box, AFTER I jsut ordered the WER Stabilizer fro Dennis Kirk!! [:@]Who was it that did the mod to his KLX 250 with this part for the Yamaha YZF-R6 600? I wonder if his experience has been good? Didn't Bill Blue do this to his & JoAnn's KLX250?

Following is the message that I recieved from WER: [/align][/align]The street bike dampers are not well suited for off road.[/align]W.E.R.
Works Enduro Rider
#1 Jenny Jump Ave.
Great Meadows, NJ 07838
Phone- (908)-637-6385
Fax- (908)-637-6840
[/align][/align][/align][/align]
----- Original Message ----- [/align]From: Rod Payne [/align]To: mail@werproducts.net [/align]Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 1:30 AM[/align]Subject: WER Stabilizer[/align]
[/align]

I have a 2007 KLX250S. [/align][/align]I am wondering if you make a mount for my bike. I'm told that your part #582931 will work on my bike, (For a Yamaha YZF=R6-600 for a 1999 model).[/align][/align]I'm hoping for an early response as I'm anxious to improve my sand, loose-deepgraveland large rock off road riding experience.[/align][/align]Thanks,[/align][/align]  
Rod [/align][/align]Check out our Blog here ...> http://rodandlinda.blogspot.com/ [/align]Wonder where we are? --> http://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=2902 [/align][/align][/align][/align]

[/align]

Old 11-15-2007, 07:57 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 002197rp

Look at what I just got from WER in my e-mail box, AFTER I jsut ordered the WER Stabilizer fro Dennis Kirk!! [:@]Who was it that did the mod to his KLX 250 with this part for the Yamaha YZF-R6 600? I wonder if his experience has been good? Didn't Bill Blue do this to his & JoAnn's KLX250?

Following is the message that I recieved from WER: [/align][/align]The street bike dampers are not well suited for off road.[/align]W.E.R.
Works Enduro Rider
#1 Jenny Jump Ave.
Great Meadows, NJ 07838
Phone- (908)-637-6385
Fax- (908)-637-6840
[/align][/align][/align][/align]
----- Original Message ----- [/align]From: Rod Payne [/align]To: mail@werproducts.net [/align]Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 1:30 AM[/align]Subject: WER Stabilizer[/align]
[/align]
Yes, I did some reading on it and the W.E.R. for street/roadrace dampens through-out the entire range of motion and dampens in both directions.

The off road models only dampen when you are turning away from center and only for so many degrees of movement from center. There is no damping at all when returning to center, so that you can quickly make corrections for jumps and things of that nature.

Since I do almost all of my riding on the street, I'm going to give it a shot. If I don't like it, Bill's bracket will work for the off road models as well...they're justa lot more expensive[:@]oh well..live and learn. I saw what I thought was a deal and jumped on it.

To anyone else considering the R6 stab, the close-out price is very attractive, butI wouldn't recommend it unless you ride almost 100% on the slab.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:54 PM
1st Gear Member

I talked to him earlier in the week about doing a pumper carb with the vortex throttle for me. He said he's not doing paypal because his account got hacked. He asked for a money order instead. I'll be sure to post some pics when it's all together.

Bob

Old 11-16-2007, 01:09 AM
1st Gear Member

Everyone,

Thanks for the info. I'm 'loaded for bear' now.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:58 AM
1st Gear Member

Jeez!!

And I do almost exclusive dirt, sand, loose gravel and big rock riding. So, what would you recommend to me since you've done some reading, aka research. I know that I need some dampening on the front tire!

Thanks for the quick come back.

Old 11-16-2007, 11:06 AM
1st Gear Member

I have the R6 model in-handand itseems way too stiff for off-road use...even at the lightest setting.My suggestion is to get the off road model. It's not cheap. One of the better prices I've found is here:

http://www.monkeybuttparts.com/pk4/store.pl?section=89

ORIGINAL: 002197rp

Jeez!!

And I do almost exclusive dirt, sand, loose gravel and big rock riding. So, what would you recommend to me since you've done some reading, aka research. I know that I need some dampening on the front tire!

Thanks for the quick come back.

Quick Reply: Bill Blue help