Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 11:46 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Bike stand

you guys are too rich for me, I use 2 milk crates

Old 07-28-2006, 01:27 AM
1st Gear Member

Got this on E-bay for $130 delivered to my door.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

It also doubles as a work stand... LOL... [sm=smiley20.gif]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-28-2006, 02:45 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

A saw stand.........now that's cool, I never thought of that, what other knowledge do you posses?

Old 07-28-2006, 02:57 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Onestarr that is one squeaky clean garage! And your lawn looks like it's from a putting green! Very impressive. Deej may have some competition.

The flowers are so pretty too...

Old 07-28-2006, 04:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Thanks, The garage was a mess when I took those pics as I was remodeling the bathroom. Its usually cleaner than that. I must admit I am a bit of a clean freak myself. I am in the same boat as Deej when it comes to that. LOL......LOL.... The flowers are my wifes touch....LOL

Old 07-28-2006, 05:22 PM

ORIGINAL: onestarr99

Thanks, The garage was a mess when I took those pics as I was remodeling the bathroom. Its usually cleaner than that. I must admit I am a bit of a clean freak myself. I am in the same boat as Deej when it comes to that. LOL......LOL.... The flowers are my wifes touch....LOL
Your garage was a mess? Good god man, if I showed you a pic of mine, you would be having seizures for a month.

And I will not be showing my wife that pic of your garage either. I don't need to be giving her any ideas...[:@]

Old 07-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I can barely get my two bikes and the moped in my garage, I mean I try to keep it clean, but it's like one of those 3/4 garages.

Old 07-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: okiswede81

Your garage was a mess? Good god man, if I showed you a pic of mine, you would be having seizures for a month.

And I will not be showing my wife that pic of your garage either. I don't need to be giving her any ideas...[:@]
Yeah I'll say! I think I commented on his garage before. My garage was never the most tidy, but I now have three kids who manage to disrupt any clean up effort I make. That I can deal with, but it's when I find my tools out back in the woods from where they build their "fort" and leave them rusting under the leaves that I get a little perturbed. [:@] Last time that happened, they spent about an hour with steel wool making my hammer look like new again. Since then, the incidences of tool abuse have gone down considerably.

Old 07-28-2006, 07:48 PM
1st Gear Member

I hear you on the tool thing. My son now nows better than touch my tools. I bought him a set for Christmas. Its my wife she will take a tape measure or a hammer or something and doesn't put it back.. She is going to be tough to brake....LOL...LOL... I have been trying for 14 years and no luck yet! LOL...LOL...

Old 07-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

My oldest son is 13 and is into skateboarding. On his birthday I got him a nice craftsman metal toolbox, a set of sockets, wrenches, screw drivers, that he uses to work on his boards and all the neighbor kids' as well. Ironically, sometimes I find myself borrowing his tools, now. Ah ... the circle of life

Quick Reply: Bike stand