BB 351 kit?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 09:36 AM
1st Gear Member
Default BB 351 kit?

How do I order one of these?

Been on the website, but short of just sending an email I cant see any instructions on how to order? Forgive me but it just feels a little unsafe to fork out a fair amount of money just on an email 'oh hey can you send me a kit and i will pay'etc.

is there a more formal way?

Also, anyone ordered one in australia? Any idea the postage cost? I cant be really be bothered with the 300 kit from kawasaki, from what i have read its more noticable just changing sprockets than it is for that kit?

I assume you can still use the stock cab but it will just need a re-jet?

I like the bike but I am a bit hefty (95kg) and use a bit more grunt.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:28 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey, Blueraven, my wife said the same thing, "Can't you pay him through paypal or something? It doesn't seem right." Well, after seeing all the business he's done with the guys on this forum and their reviews, I had no qualms about sending so much money directly to Bill Blue. On top of that, I had an issue where I couldn't send my old cylinder back to him right away because I was overseas. We emailed backed and forth a bit and worked it out. I'm sure anybody here that has one of his kits will vouch for him. As far as the rest of your questions, I can't comment because I haven't put the kit on yet. Good luck to you!

Matt

Old 03-31-2010, 01:00 PM
1st Gear Member

He has paypal just ordered som SS brake lines from him last week and did it all through paypal

Old 03-31-2010, 01:31 PM
1st Gear Member

i live in sydney and have the 351 kit.

i payed through paypal, very easy doing it this way because of the conversion. quick poastage, took around a week from when the money was sent.

with the carby, re jet is necessary as you are changing the amount of air being inducted so you must change the amount of fuel. search it to what is best to run and im sure some one will chip in soon. bill also sells a new carby (tm33) that is a bolt on with the 351 kit.

the tm33 is larger and increase throttle response as it is a pumper.

for best results change the carby, bore and exhaust . oh and air filter.

as for a price, email bill and ask for quote sent to aust, do a currency converter and you have your price.

he is very good and many people have used his product with success.

if you have any questions about the 351 kit just ask mate im happy to help.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:48 PM
1st Gear Member

+1 BB is great.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah, let us if you go for it.

Old 04-01-2010, 12:57 AM
1st Gear Member

Great conversion for this bike. It really wakes it up IMHO it puts in another class all the benefit of the light bike but power to move it like a 400. Do the pumper carb and exhaust and air filter.

Old 04-01-2010, 02:18 AM
1st Gear Member

The only thing you have to fear with Bill's business and his kit is fear itself. It makes the bike totally different to ride and serious fun. I have the 351 kit with the TM33 and one of his steel brake lines. Good products and a serious man, he's not out to rip people off.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:27 AM
1st Gear Member

Not questioning Bill's ethic, just thought there might be a better way to order. I guess I will send him an email and hope for the best...

Thanks guys.

Old 04-01-2010, 01:22 PM
1st Gear Member

I trust him, hell, i just sent him a money orders for a 351 and carb. We emailed back and forth a bit and he was very helpful with any questions I had, I wouldnt worry.

Quick Reply: BB 351 kit?