Any KLX's going to Bike Week in Daytona Beach?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 02:21 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
I try to avoid that event like the plague .... but I'm a local

Years back it was way cool, but now it seems like it is mostly posers that trailer their bike over and are not actual riders....some are the real thing, don't get me wrong, but way too many yuppies now for me.

I'd rather be in the woods just to the west in the Ocala National Forest...just sayin
That would be my preference, too. I'll meet you there, FM. Probably a lot safer dodging trees than lawyers on Harley's anyway. More fun, too.

Old 02-23-2010, 02:29 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by NorthRider
Im new to uploading images and looks like my pix didn't come thru.... anyone know how to get them off Flickr..?

I clicked on insert image and thought i copied and pasted the flickr URL.

Go figure.
I fixed up the links for ya.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:13 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey thanks for fixing up my links, i signed up for p-bucket and will try again with some more later...

I didn't wanna bore y'all with a bunch of pix of my buddies at Hooters or jello wrestling at the Cabage Patch, and i also didn't wanna get flagged for including the ones of the "show us your T*ts" girls that happen to oblige the crowd for a set of plastic beads... maybe i'll save them for the HOTD thread..lol.

The truth is that it can be a bit of a sausage fest as most of the talent shows up with their boyfriends, although being a family man nowadays that's Ok with me as I too would rather be out in the Ocala National forest.

I understand how you locals would get tired of that scene and i know how y'all feel when the Ontario license plates start to show around town..!

Old 02-25-2010, 03:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
I try to avoid that event like the plague .... but I'm a local

Years back it was way cool, but now it seems like it is mostly posers that trailer their bike over and are not actual riders....some are the real thing, don't get me wrong, but way too many yuppies now for me.

I'd rather be in the woods just to the west in the Ocala National Forest...just sayin

Bike week in Daytona is Trailer week in Jacksonville

In the woods of Ocala?? Oh yea, is that a reminder

Name:  1-26-10008.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  155.1 KB