ORIGINAL: hoedogg

hardy har har very funny std
ORIGINAL: stellar_d

Totally! A lake would be so much fun! I'd get one too
I try. You my boy hoe!

Old 04-16-2008, 09:50 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Another Newbie !!

Thanks guys. I know I made the right choice with this bike. It really fits into my life now-a-days, cheap commute, fun weekends, and back in the wind !! Part of my criteria was a bike that wasnt comfortable for long stretches of cruising. I will use it about 70% off road around here. That was the most important for me, something I could tune up to do what I want, I was suppose to have it for the weekend, but it looks like there will be a delay in shipping, so I wont see it until next week.
This forum sure did help convince me to get this one, there is a ton of information, that really help me. I have played with stock cars all my life, so dialing in extra HP will be a natural for me. I dont think it will be a wheelie machine, just something that rips along, lots of smiles per mile !!

This state has to be the worst for idiot drivers. I always ride like every idiot is out to kill me. After it while it takes the fun away. Very few idiots in the woods around here, of course all bets are off when the mud gets deep !!
My nephew might not agree !!

Old 04-17-2008, 06:54 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

welcome to KF Dave!! when you get bored with that pick up one of these....
I'm already bored looking at that bike.[8D][8D][8D] Love you man.
I have to admit, that year ZX6R is sweet with the exhaust coming out the middle. But the flat bright blue is the bomb color imo. But, been there, rode that type of bike. And to me it is a little boring at times. Any time you have fun, you're always breaking a law.

Old 04-17-2008, 02:35 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Wow!! I didn't even notice the exhaust in the center. Now that is cool right there. I guess part of my disorder is that I like things to be symmetrical which basically means having corresponding points whose connecting lines are bisected by a given point or perpendicularly bisected by a given line or plane. And that bike gets it done right there.[8D]

Old 04-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

english pleasethese big words make my head hurt[&:][8D]
ORIGINAL: deej

Wow!! I didn't even notice the exhaust in the center. Now that is cool right there. I guess part of my disorder is that I like things to be symmetrical which basically means having corresponding points whose connecting lines are bisected by a given point or perpendicularly bisected by a given line or plane. And that bike gets it done right there.[8D]