alternatives too muzzy

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Default RE: alternatives too muzzy

Iowaguy,

Check this thead to answer your question.

Old 04-26-2006, 06:09 PM
1st Gear Member

I know that all you guys are upset and frustrated with the supply and demand of the Muzzy system. But let me tell you something, I have the full system and it took about three weeks for me to get it. I didnt want to wait but I did. Choppping at the bit the whole time, but when I got the box in the mail I had such a big grin on my face and an even bigger one when I installed the pipe and started it for the first time. So what im saying is that it is WAY WAY worth the money and time... however, its your call... good luck on you decision..

i dont have a picture of my bike with the muzzy on this computer so here is anouther taste of sdunne's bike and that wonderfull MUZZY system that we have all come to love....

[IMG]local://upfiles/998/B7FCC9BCA4654815A2109913A6A5B08A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-27-2006, 03:02 AM

Hey Incabiker. I guess I'm not the only one lied to by Starcycle, huh? I've supposedly been given a full refund, but it isn't in my account yet. I believe customer service should be priority #1 when it comes to running a business..especially if they want me to be a return customer. I guess anytime you make a purchase over the phone or internet your taking a risk.

Old 04-27-2006, 03:09 AM

ORIGINAL: konacoiler

Hey Incabiker. I guess I'm not the only one lied to by Starcycle, huh? I've supposedly been given a full refund, but it isn't in my account yet. I believe customer service should be priority #1 when it comes to running a business..especially if they want me to be a return customer. I guess anytime you make a purchase over the phone or internet your taking a risk.
All I have to say is that I have no faith in them,even if they were giving away free muzzys and they said they were shipping right away, I would sign up, of course, but with past transactions by them I would never expect to ship them, I would sign up just in case hell froze over. I would say my chances of getting attacked and eaten by a wild rabbit would happen way before they pulled through on what they said, but hey this is my experience with them, other people have had fine experiences dealing with them.

Old 04-27-2006, 03:16 AM

LOL..Great response. I don't know about Georgia, but the chance of getting attacked and eaten by a rabid rabbit in Washington are prettty good! If you aren't going fast enough, they'll chew the tires right off your bike!

Old 04-27-2006, 03:19 AM

ORIGINAL: konacoiler

LOL..Great response. I don't know about Georgia, but the chance of getting attacked and eaten by a rabid rabbit in Washington are prettty good! If you aren't going fast enough, they'll chew the tires right off your bike!
Ahahah, I have to go up there and check it out sometimes, I wonder how the bears act, probably pretty skittish with all those rabbits eating the bear population