After new head and intake valves.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: After new head and intake valves.....

I have an idea send them a letter like this:

June 27, 2007

Dear :
This letter is to complain about service I recently received from a customer service representative named .
I called on to find out how to deal with a problem I’ve had with . After I had been on hold for several minutes, came on the line. I had to explain my problem to him several times because he did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly. put me on hold for several minutes, and then returned to say he could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.
I expected a much higher level of service from your company, and I am quite disappointed. Because I do not want to spend any more time on this problem, I am immediately, and I expect a full refund. I will be informing my friends and family about this experience.
Sincerely,
Insert fake attorney name here and an address.

If it works you should receive a letter like this.

Dear :
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.
We’re sorry that you received service that prompted you to contact us with a complaint, and we regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. To ensure that our staff conducts itself in a manner that reflects the high regard that we have for our customers, we’ve notified the proper department of your complaint.
Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
Sincerely,

Old 06-27-2007, 10:36 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: After new head and intake valves.....

I don't know how to help you get through to them, but something is wrong with your motor. Fully extended on the tensioner is not right.

It is NOT SAFE to ride that motorcycle! Whatever is making the noise is going to come loose and make the crank stop spinning suddenly. I hope you're not at highway speed when you get tossed over the handlebars.

Have you tried talking to the OWNER of the dealership? Just a thought, don't know if it will help...