Acerbis tanks are in

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 03:03 AM
1st Gear Member
Talking Acerbis tanks are in

For any of you out there that may be like me...patiently waiting for Acerbis to deliver their 3.7-gallon replacement tanks, I got word last week from justgastanks that the tanks have arrived. Hopefully, we'll get mine into tomorrow's mail. Yee haw

Old 03-28-2011, 03:48 AM
TNC
1st Gear Member

Well that's not right at all. Something like this is supposed to be preceded by several 6 month sessions of promises of tank availability.

Old 03-28-2011, 04:25 AM
1st Gear Member

hahaha

Old 03-28-2011, 03:14 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by TNC
Well that's not right at all. Something like this is supposed to be preceded by several 6 month sessions of promises of tank availability.
So far this is the first promise then. Can't wait to see it.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Please post up pictures from sides, and in the seated position looking down at your knees and the tank.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:34 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Did they guarantee it? I mean I can take a dump in a box and slap a guarantee on it.........LOL

Old 03-29-2011, 05:07 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Did they guarantee it? I mean I can take a dump in a box and slap a guarantee on it.........LOL

This one deserves a good "har har har." Nice, Deej. Very nice.
I'll put $100 on the line that you can dump. How about $200? Are you up for it? My money is good if you're in...

The tank's been on order since mid Oct. Besides the first "you're order will be shipped soon" automatic email from the company, they've been very honest about the long wait. Something along the lines of "we don't have it in stock, hope to have it soon, but don't really know when it will be here from Acerbis, and if you want to cancel your order, just let us know." Tom at justgastanks has been very responsive on every check in with them about the long delay, and has not at all did the "... just six months..." thing to me. I finalized the order today, and he said there was another one or two in his shop available as of this am.

I'll take and show pics. Who wouldn't after such a good, long wait! I even did the fleabay bid-till-it-was-way-to-high thing a month or so ago on another one of these. Who outbid me on that anyway . Was it one of you here . All good if it was! cheers.

Old 03-29-2011, 05:48 AM
TNC
1st Gear Member

IDRIDR, that seems to be the common theme with Justgastanks...good service and honesty.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:49 PM
1st Gear Member

guessing these tanks wont be for the 09' and newer?

I'm still waiting for a larger tank for my SF

Old 03-29-2011, 01:43 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by bweekley
guessing these tanks wont be for the 09' and newer?

I'm still waiting for a larger tank for my SF
Mr. Baker at B and B Cycle Restorations had a couple of Auxillary Tanks for the 09's and up. I love mine! I also found out it crash-tests very well, too. IF someone ever makes a replacement tank for the 09's, I'll have even MORE range....

Quick Reply: Acerbis tanks are in