acerbis tail light on ebay..cheap

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 06:04 PM
JB1
1st Gear Member
Default acerbis tail light on ebay..cheap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...615&rd=1,1

Not sure if anyones interested but at $5 its a damn good deal for the acerbis tail. I paid $36.99 for mine at http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...amp;Division=6

Old 03-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: acerbis tail light on ebay..cheap

i got mine off ebay for 13$

Old 03-14-2007, 07:49 PM

I will be nabbing that bad boy unless the bidding gets out of hand.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:19 PM
1st Gear Member

Chris, I'll check mine over good tonight when I get home, and if there is nothing wrong with it I'll send it to you for the price of the freight. I had it on my bike untill Ibroke the rear fender. When I put the new fender on I really didn't care for the Acerbis light so I used the stock light.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:56 PM
JB1
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

i got mine off ebay for 13$
ya ya rub it in.......I looked daily for a month and there was never one listed [sm=smiley19.gif]

Old 03-14-2007, 09:14 PM

ORIGINAL: vfrpilot

Chris, I'll check mine over good tonight when I get home, and if there is nothing wrong with it I'll send it to you for the price of the freight. I had it on my bike untill Ibroke the rear fender. When I put the new fender on I really didn't care for the Acerbis light so I used the stock light.

You, sir, are the man!

Let me just go on a little tangent here for a second (WARNING: touchy feelstuff ahead!)

The folks on this forum are incredibly giving. Obviously we all give our opinions freely (sometimes when they are not wanted ). Often folks are very giving of their time as well. I am thinking of the extra time people spend on mods as they take pics and notes. They then spend a lot of extra time writing up the procedures and answering questions from thick heads like me. Still others are giving of their talents, like YYY.guy and Snal with this whole front brake line thing.

Lastly, there are folks that have given of their material things just to help out a brother like vfrpilot is doing for me. Others have done similar things. I won't call them out here by name, but they know who they are.

Truly a great bunch of folks here. Thanks to all. I'm glad to be a part of this community.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:58 PM
1st Gear Member

And don't forget that "cwgoff" guy who'salways leading the parade on all the group buy activities!!!

Like I've said before ... "Is this a great forum, or what ?!??" [sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-14-2007, 11:16 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

its great cause im here.........lol.....j/k great place indeed.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:30 PM
1st Gear Member

I'll add to the touchy feelly stuff myself. If it wasn't for this great forum and all the great tips,and of course great people I might have bought a big gun exhaust system instead of the muzzy:-) LOL againLOL. Seriously this place and it's people are great. Right now I'm in sponge mode but hopefully when I figure out what the hell I'm doing I'll reciprocate all great tips I've gotten here. KUDOs to all. Now if you'll excuse me I have to replace my outside faucet which seems to have developed a leak over the winter. I also bought the sears aluminum pro jack, so I'll put that together while I'm at it. It's 70 in ne pa got to love it. Jeremy

Old 03-14-2007, 11:32 PM
1st Gear Member

I feel really terrible about breaking up this hug-fest, but does anybody know if the Brake! LED module for a KLR650 fits in the Acerbis taillight? Themodule fits our KLX250 tailight, but its a snug fit, and the unit has to be turned upside down. I like the Acerbis tail light, but I already have the Brake! module, which I'd rather not give up.

Quick Reply: acerbis tail light on ebay..cheap