450 headlight on a 250

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 09:25 PM
IG
Default RE: 450 headlight on a 250

whoa, calm down brian. don't let little old IG get your feathers ruffled. yeah well, call it what you want- personal attack or opinion. but that is my opinion of you just like you showing your immature side and calling me an "a$$hole". good to see you didn't hold back though, more on here should be like that.

but you still didn't answer to me proving you wrong on your weird comparison of the new KLX to an XT225? that just makes me laugh when I type it. and to think you were the one wanting to make the comparison. I'll be waiting for your rationalization regarding the comparison. I guess it would be like saying your KTM reminds me of and looks just like an XL600L- it just isn't true as neither bike has anything in common with the other other than they both have wheels, tires,and an engine.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:29 PM
1st Gear Member

Ho crap.......What have i started, I'm not going to loose any sleep because some people don't like it
i didn't build it for them........I like it that's all that matter's to me.
If we all had the same opinion this would be one boring forum with a lot of picture of the same bike.
I like this setup better and it was $500 cheaper than going back to original.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:36 PM
IG

redbird- i think we all agree that if you're happy that's all that counts.
and hey, if that route saved you money then you're smarter than all of us although maybe you should consider weaving the oem fender into the mix or even fitting the KLX450 front fender somehow so it brings it all together. then it may buy some of us dissenters your way.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:53 PM
1st Gear Member

how much was that headlight assembly then??

Old 11-19-2007, 09:57 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IG

and hey, if that route saved you money then you're smarter than all of us although maybe you should consider weaving the oem fender into the mix or even fitting the KLX450 front fender somehow so it brings it all together. then it may buy some of us dissenters your way.
No offense IG but i don't care if anyone goes my way I'm building this bike for me,some will like it some wont
i didn't post pic's for approval just to show people another option.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:02 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: redbrd

No offense IG but i don't care if anyone goes my way I'm building this bike for me,some will like it some wont
No offense RB, but i don't care if you didn't build it for the people or aren't seeking anyone to go your way. i didn't post my opinion for approval, just to show people my take on it.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:03 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jayloden

how much was that headlight assembly then??
They gave it to me for $230 because they forgot some part's the first time i went to pic it up
the original shroud for the 250 was $120.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:07 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: record

No offense RB, but i don't care if you didn't build it for the people or aren't seeking anyone to go you way. i didn't provide my opinion for your approval, just to show people my take on it.
Great then we understand each other.

Old 11-19-2007, 11:02 PM
1st Gear Member

I think the whole assembly gives the bike a futuristic look and most will probably end up that way anyways.[sm=smiley20.gif]KUDOS on the fresh new look

Old 11-19-2007, 11:22 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: redbrd

ORIGINAL: record

No offense RB, but i don't care if you didn't build it for the people or aren't seeking anyone to go you way. i didn't provide my opinion for your approval, just to show people my take on it.
Great then we understand each other.
.............pretty much........ you're an *** and so am i.as seinfeld would say, even steven.

Quick Reply: 450 headlight on a 250