2Bros w/P4 Tip

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 09:37 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: 2Bros w/P4 Tip

The lip on the p4 looks considerably thicker than the p3. I wonder if filing or milling the flange would give you a better fit. Just 2 cents.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:41 PM
1st Gear Member

I may be talked into that. If you want to stop in the shop and borrow it to see if you like it, just give me a heads up and I'll bring it in.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:10 PM
1st Gear Member

I think it looks and sounds great,a little too loud for street riding around here but awesome just the same.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:22 PM
EJ

The reverb in the garage is probably making it sound a little louder on that video than it would be out in the open.

Old 07-21-2007, 04:43 AM
1st Gear Member

The p3 does work with the sa and the fit is perfect. I read in the 2bros catalog that the p1 and p4 are not recommended with the sa. The p1 has a bevel that fits into the muffler and will not seat well with the sa. Hope that helps.

Old 07-21-2007, 02:49 PM

Just to close this out, 2 Brothers did overnite the correct part to me that enables me to finish installastion. BUT--they charged my credit card$69.00!! They charged me full price for the original order, failed to include the proper parts, then charged me double to correct their mistake. So now, just when I thought I was free of this amatuer hour company, I have to go through the phone calls and complaints--all over again.

Needless to say, I will go out of my way to badmouth this outfit to EVERYONE who asks about the pipe.

Old 07-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Wow never had a problem(now I am out of country)Terrorist state of Canada. asked politeley for a p3 power tip and is being delivered as we speak.I get my deliveries toot sweet the only hold up is CanadaCustums. Hee hee I ordered The Utah plate, but on the custom ticket it said motorcyclcle"armor" they must have thought I was getting some heavy duty fighting gear.

Old 07-23-2007, 03:20 PM

Hopefully this is the last post on my complaint. Just got off the phone with Two Bros. They were decent and apologetic about the mistakes. Said they would correct the billing error. I'll watch my card.I do agree with previous posts on this site that the Two Bros. pipe is extremely well made.I love the fit, finish, and quality. In fact, the main reason I went with them is that I saw other complaints re: HMF and Muzzy quality control and customer service. Goods and services have become so sloppy in America these days (and customer satisfaction an increasingly rare event) thatI research very carefully any purchase I make.

So, looks like corrections are in the works. If so,I would probably use Two Bros. again. Just a close out on my experiences so you guys can come to your own conclusions.

Old 07-24-2007, 04:20 AM
1st Gear Member

Guess what same problem! 2 bros forgot to ship the X-lite mounting ring for the midpipe as well! After a month of waiting and now this! Problem is they won't ship me the part directly as I"m in Canada, so it has to go to Star Cycle first. I told Star cycle to talk to 2bros about this packaging error with the mounting ring, hopefully they will get their act together!

Quick Reply: 2Bros w/P4 Tip