2Bros w/P4 Tip

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 11:25 PM
1st Gear Member
Default 2Bros w/P4 Tip

OK, finally got the P4 tip installed today and I like it! Sounds great and the package says it quiets the bike to around 96 dB. Plus it has a cool whistle to it now! I don’t even mind the gap. It’s just the right volume for me now and I get to keep the spark arrestor. It was $34 from 2Bros. I ordered it on July 6 and it shipped the 11th. Total time it took: a little more than a week. Anyway, I was having a couple Corona’s so I didn’t take it for a spin yet, but I think its going to work out fine. Now if I could only lower this thing…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7087&hl=en

Old 07-17-2007, 11:41 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: 2Bros w/P4 Tip

Nice pics. I'd say it's the best looking muffler for the KLX out there - period! But, I still like the sound and looks of my HMF!!! Also looks like you'll be needing a rear tire pretty soon.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:28 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: klx250s_rider

Nice pics. I'd say it's the best looking muffler for the KLX out there - period! But, I still like the sound and looks of my HMF!!!

I agree. That really looks nice! I can't wait to get mine. Any chance of a sound clip with the P4? I have a P3 on order with mine. So you can use the spark arrester with the P4?

Old 07-18-2007, 12:41 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: warsanrotts

ORIGINAL: klx250s_rider

Nice pics. I'd say it's the best looking muffler for the KLX out there - period! But, I still like the sound and looks of my HMF!!!

Any chance of a sound clip with the P4?
Duh!!!! Didn't see the link. Too busy looking at the pics.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:29 PM
1st Gear Member

That's a nice looking pipe! Best looking one yet for the KLX imo

Old 07-20-2007, 03:15 AM
1st Gear Member

Looks and sounds great!

Can't wait to get mine, hopefully by next week. I have the P4 coming too, 2 Brothers told me to remove the spacer in front of the SA and there is no gap? Did you remove the spacer before you added the P4?

Maybe had too many Corona's ?JK

Old 07-20-2007, 01:59 PM

With any luck,I should have mine mounted today. One side comment: Two Brothers failed to pack the clamp in the shipping box that joins the mid-pipe with the muffler. Had the bike ready to go and had to put the old stuff back on. Not happy.

They said it should be here today overnite UPS. We will see. Once a company fails at the basics, they are pretty much off my radar--forever.

I see more and more of this sloppiness everywhere today. How complicated is it to actually check the packing slip against what's actually in the box. Good thing Two Brothers makes only exhaust products and not CPR defibrillators or nuclear triggers.

Old 07-20-2007, 04:04 PM
1st Gear Member

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

Old 07-20-2007, 08:24 PM
EJ

Does anyone know for certain what the difference is between the P3 and P4 tips? I had read that only the P3 would work in conjuction with the spark arrestor but apparently that isn't true... I plan on purchasing a Two Bros for my KLX soon but I will definitly need a tip to quiet down the bark a bit.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:39 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wild will

Looks and sounds great!

Can't wait to get mine, hopefully by next week. I have the P4 coming too, 2 Brothers told me to remove the spacer in front of the SA and there is no gap? Did you remove the spacer before you added the P4?

Maybe had too many Corona's ?JK
Hmmm, I'll have to check for a spacer, no gap would be cool. And yes, too many Corona's!

I finally took it for a spin today. The P4 is much quieter - almost too quiet for me. I liked cagers noticing me more without the tip.

Hey RC, wanna trade P1 for P4?

Quick Reply: 2Bros w/P4 Tip