2022 KLX300 colors

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2022, 02:21 AM
1st Gear Member
Default 2022 KLX300 colors

It seems like the digital camo color is the most popular? It seems like 99% of YouTube videos on the 2022 are of camo. Why? I put a deposit down on a green one. I picked that color because it’s Kawasaki standard color plus it’s brighter and easy for other motorists to see. What is your reason for the color you picked.
thanks kevin

Old 05-20-2022, 01:32 AM
DrQ

I got a camo one because it was the only one my local dealer had coming in with a somewhat predictable timeline. There's such demand for these that you take what you get, at least where I live.

Old 05-20-2022, 01:40 AM
1st Gear Member

I called and changed my preference to camo. I like the black frame , forks and wheels that come on the camo better than all the silver or chrome on the green.

Old 05-20-2022, 11:48 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Olderider
I called and changed my preference to camo. I like the black frame , forks and wheels that come on the camo better than all the silver or chrome on the green.
That's what won me over on the camo too. I actually think it would be cool to put the green plastics on the black frame/forks/wheels.

Old 05-20-2022, 01:27 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by greychinos
That's what won me over on the camo too. I actually think it would be cool to put the green plastics on the black frame/forks/wheels.
I agree that would look real good IMO.

Old 05-20-2022, 03:10 PM
1st Gear Member

I got a blue one because at the time it was theonly bike available. I like black so I installed a black headlight, front fender, and gas tank. I also added a matching black ghetto crate because its important to be properly accessorized.

I left the blue back fender piece on because it matches the blue shroud label.

Old 05-21-2022, 03:30 AM
1st Gear Member

Well it looks like my dealer is getting a 2022 camo klx300 in the next week. Only problem is they are asking 6399 according to their website. I guess I should of asked what the price was when I left the $250 deposit. I will not pay over MSRP for any reason. So I will go in and talk with them tomorrow about pricing. If we can’t make a deal I will pull my deposit and go to another dealer that will be getting a 2023 camo next month. I will get an OTD price on that one and make my decision. Not in a big hurry so I will hold out until I get the price that I am comfortable with. I don’t think there are any difference between the 22 and 23 except the 23 is $100 more MSRP.

Old 05-21-2022, 07:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Talked to my dealer and they are dropping the mark up so MSRP is the price. Should be a couple weeks.

Old 05-21-2022, 09:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Olderider
Talked to my dealer and they are dropping the mark up so MSRP is the price. Should be a couple weeks.
Congrats! One of the first things you should do after breaking the bike in and getting comfortable on it as-is, is setting up the suspension for your body weight. Read about "setting suspension sag" and mess around with the preload settings on the rear and the damping settings front and rear. The range of adjustability is surprisingly wide and can make a big difference.

Old 05-21-2022, 10:11 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by greychinos
Congrats! One of the first things you should do after breaking the bike in and getting comfortable on it as-is, is setting up the suspension for your body weight. Read about "setting suspension sag" and mess around with the preload settings on the rear and the damping settings front and rear. The range of adjustability is surprisingly wide and can make a big difference.
Sure will thanks. I have set suspension on my street bikes but I am sure it might be a bit different on a dual sport. I will be sure to read up on the subject. Thanks for the tip

Quick Reply: 2022 KLX300 colors