2011 351 tm36-68 jetting

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2015, 04:30 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dash8
To save some trail and error, where did you reroute the pull cable? I presume it's a complete removal and reroute?
You remove the push cable, which means the grip comes apart. You can thread a bolt into the disused cable adjuster if you like. I found it was required to zip tie the boot in place without the second cable otherwise it moves around.

I don't recall the reroute, but the cable went over something before, but now goes under it. There are threads here that show the routing, but I entirely trust that you will figure this out with no problem at all. It starts at the grip and ends at the carb same as before, the different bit is someplace in the middle. There just are not that many choices.

Old 10-22-2015, 08:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by taxonomy
You remove the push cable, which means the grip comes apart. You can thread a bolt into the disused cable adjuster if you like. I found it was required to zip tie the boot in place without the second cable otherwise it moves around.

I don't recall the reroute, but the cable went over something before, but now goes under it. There are threads here that show the routing, but I entirely trust that you will figure this out with no problem at all. It starts at the grip and ends at the carb same as before, the different bit is someplace in the middle. There just are not that many choices.

you da man, thanks!

Old 10-25-2015, 12:27 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dash8
Just a rant:

So tried to order from jetsrus... I'm Canadian (duh), with a verified PayPal account of 14 YEARS, same with eBay. I'd be paying in U.S. Dollars, and shipping to a U.S. Address...they only take PayPal (either account or CC payments)

Jetsrus won't sell to me unless I fill out their "International Shipping" forms, which also comes with higher shipping costs and added fees, EVEN if I am shipping to my US address. They claim a language barrier (last I heard the U.S. Speaks English just as I do) and a chance of fraud. Even tho I've been PayPal business verified for 14 YEARS, apparently I am a high fraud risk and by paying higher fees, according to them, makes me less of a risk.

Told them my money would be going some place else.... I guess the company is making so much money that losing sales doesn't matter to them.

Anyone that calls BS on this, I have the emails to prove it.

SO, off to another vendor that wants my business..

Is the only other place where I can get all my jets at the same place motorcyclecarbs?

That was my experience with JetsRus as well. Their form contained more information than I was personally willing to give to a stranger (reputable company or not!).

I had awesome results buying off ebay from niche cycle supply.

niche-cycle on eBay

Shipping was reasonable, fast and the products were exactly as ordered.