2007 Kawasaki KLX 250 For SALE

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 11:19 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: 2007 Kawasaki KLX 250 For SALE

wait ,was that pepperoni or onions that were the best on pizza? Damn I forgot what we was talking about

Old 09-26-2007, 11:23 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jernierivera

That's true Deej. I'm really not in a rush to sell the bike, but will probably lower my price to $4,500 OBO and see what happens....I'm sure I'll keep lowering until I get a bite.
Joe,

I checked www.nadaguides.com, and it has $4075 listed for average retail. Of course, with only 329 miles, yours is in above average condition. It's entirely likely that in your area $5800 for a new one is normal. The dealers in Albuquerque are unwilling to deal. You pay what they want or they sell it to someone else. If I could convince everyone here to refuse to pay the asking price, the prices would drop, but I can't. I check in from time-to-time to see if they have any "leftovers" on clearance, and they never do. I suggest you list it in a local ad for an amount that you feel is fair in your area. The worst thing that will happen is that you will be wrong, and you will accept a lower offer from some interested party.

Good luck.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy
deej, are you a communist? don't I have the right to say what I want and how I want to say it?
Yes, but notnecessarily on this board.In fact, you don't even have a right to browse this forum. None of us do. It's anice gesturefrom the owners of the sitethat they could withdraw from anyone at any time for any reason.
it's not like I am insulting people by calling them or referring to them by some rude name or in a totally demeaning way.
But that's just it, you do insult people. You do call them and refer to them in rude and demeaning ways. The fact that you believe otherwise actually bothers people more than your original offenses. You almost always imply that people are morons here and sometimes explicitly state it. Even if true, this is generally considered anti-social behavior.
I just say what's on my mind, is this a crime?
No, but that it's not illegal doesn't make it prudent, either. Most productive people don't operate by simply spouting off whatever is on their minds. Most of us have some sort of filter that applies social norms, at the least, to our thoughts that then dictate what we actually communicate and the style in which we communicate. Quite simply, you need to do a better job of articulating your thoughts and ideas. Much of the content in your posts is valuable, but the manner in which you communicate is so offensive and distracting, that people would rather do without your perspectives than deal with all of the baggage that comes along with.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:01 AM

ORIGINAL: deej
Are you serious? I challenge 5 people out of 6000 on this forum post that they like you or what you offer here. Let's hear it guys, if 5 people on this site say they like what you say or the way you continually bring discontent in nearly every post you leave here, I will never again post anything about you again EVER! Does that sound fair? Otherwise, my other suggestion to everyone else is just ignore every single post from Iowa and lets get back to normal.
I like what Iowa has to say, he is concise on his opinions and his discontent is a good thing.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:05 AM

+1 Iowa is my hero he talks more than he rides. Please don't ban him

Old 09-27-2007, 12:10 AM
1st Gear Member

oh ****, there coming out of the wood work [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 09-27-2007, 12:12 AM

I believe his insite and wisdom on the flaws of the klx rule.You guys are just haters[:@]

Old 09-27-2007, 12:13 AM

ORIGINAL: poodlenuts
oh ****, there coming out of the wood work [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
We live in the husk not the woods, why do you trash the opinions of Iowa, we got corn fields and good skoolzzz. Don't ban Iowa.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:18 AM
1st Gear Member

How many more can you think up there IG?

Old 09-27-2007, 12:20 AM
1st Gear Member

ok Miss Iowa step away from the keybord

Quick Reply: 2007 Kawasaki KLX 250 For SALE