2007 Kawasaki KLX 250 For SALE

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 07:19 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: 2007 Kawasaki KLX 250 For SALE

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

ORIGINAL: tremor38

While I don't know real estate in Seattle, I don't care to. Why would I want to live in a climate where it rains daily, houses are through the roof pricewise, and their football team sucks? Iowa is a regular on being the top place in the country to go to school, work, raise a family, etc.
Yep, yep and what? 2 out of 3 aint bad, but you needent be so flippant there, little buddy. Try division champs in 2004, NFC champs in 2005 and taking the Bears to overtime with a M*A*S*H unit in the 2006 divisional play-off game. Not to mention that gift of a Superbowl handed to Pittsburg and Jerome 'golly I'd love to have a Lombardi Tropy before I retire' Bettis by the zebras and back judge who was from where? Oh yeah, Pittsburg!

What's Iowa's pro teamagain. Oh yeah, I forgot;you don't have one!
[sm=icon_blah.gif]21-10 final score. yeah, blame it on the refs. you know that when the only championships you can brag about are division and conference, your team is pretty pathetic. Nah, Iowa doesn't have a pro team. But the reasoning is because the state is so devoted to the three main Universities' college football/basketball/wrestling programs, no one would really support one in the long run. Doesn't matter anyways there ya little japanese economy supporter, I'm a lifelong Dallas Cowboys fan. Since we're talking about people givingvictory to the other team, how 'bout Romo giving your pathetic Seahawks a freebie last year in the playoffs? This year is a different story however, Dallas is so dominant no one can hang with them. Who'd Seattle lose to already this year? Arizona? You sure you wanna admit you're a Seattle fan after that? It took overtime for the Seahawks to defeat Chicago? And Dallas beat them by 24 Sunday night.....

Who's their quarterback? hasselbeck???pleeeeeeze
OMG! A 'Boys' fan? That's even worse! Nothing like jumping on the ol band wagon from an early age.Who brain washed you? There's no use in crying over spilt grapes at Quest field or should I say over Jordan Babineax's heads-up play to drop that poor little confusedhold botcher before he reached the endzone. Guess he just can't deliver under the intense pressure of the post-season.

We are only 3 games into regular season, so I wouldn't annoint them as the best quite yet...unless you blindly follow the talking heads on TV.

Oh, and obviously you were watching a different SuperBowl.

Yeah, yeah whatever ecomomy supporter. I guess 24 years of US military service wasn't enough?I have bought plenty of US goods and services in my lifetime.Epecially during the 15 years I was stationed in the US. I'm herefor family reasons, littleBuddy,but if it's theraputic to you to make such comments, have at it. My shoulders can take the load. I will tell you one thing though. When it comes to patriotism, it appears that you don'tany idea what that really entails. Rock-on little buddy!

Old 09-25-2007, 07:46 AM
1st Gear Member

Get some humility, modesty, or be more humble.
You would do well to follow your own advise. No friends to ride with huh, Napoleon complex, do you feel inadequate, what is your malfunction. I feel sorry for your family.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:48 AM
1st Gear Member

Just because you're an american soldier don't mean shiit. You aren't a god and you ain't perfect; you ain't no better than me just because you live in foreign territory and no one forced you to join the military. What does being "patriotic" really mean to people anyways? I fly an american flag 24/7 at my house; my dad, uncles, and grandfather are all vets. I smarted up and passed up that road. You want praise, go join your buds at the local american soldier bar. It looks like I hit a nerve somewhere in that last post eh? Somehow I think I bring out the worts in you tremor. You miss the US don't you? Now, go down to your local bike shop or best buy equivalent and pump some more moola into the economy of the countrythat killed so many of your comrades that December day and then tell me who is patriotic. Get some humility, modesty, or be more humble. Don't go around demanding respect just because you have 24 or whatever many years of service. I could really care. When it gets to be that long, it's really about greed and retiring anyways.
This response doesn't surprise me, little buddy. The only one in a proud family who chickened-out, but you buylotsa stuff which makes you red-blooded through and though, including a Japanese DRZ and a Japanese KLX. Oh, and my props to your ancestors, little buddy.

You are the one who first called my patriotism into question because of where I live How about being accountable for your actions rather than flying off the handle. You also assume an aweful lot about why I stayed in. I'm proud of my sevice. I don't use it tocondescend though..that's your spin.

Furthermore, there is no need to blame the current generation of Japanese for what happed 66 years ago. Get over it.Most of them I meet are superpeople. MostAmericans are as well. You, well that's a differnet story.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:27 AM
1st Gear Member

Bitching over who's more patriotic is like bitching over who's got the bigger dick...

It's pointless, immature, and stupid.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:56 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sinkoman

Bitching over who's more patriotic is like bitching over who's got the bigger dick...

It's pointless, immature, and stupid.
Thank you.
If we could get back on suject, that would suit me. I will roger-up and say I played my part in prolonging the off-subject posts. This hasn't been the first time that IG has implied I'msome sort of traitorfor living where I do, so I felt it was time to answer back. Oh, and I still pay US taxes and am a US citizen. That is all folks, my apologies.

Old 09-25-2007, 02:03 PM
1st Gear Member

aalegado,
Welcome to KF IG style. It's too bad that you get introduced to IG on your first post. But I guess you can consider it initiation.
The price you paid for your KLX is ok with me as long as it is ok with you. The "ok with you" is the most important part.
Iowaguy feels that all transactions and opinions need to be cleared through him before they can be offically accepted. ......... What a miserable little man! [sm=smiley13.gif]

Now that the world knows about the utopia known as Iowa, I'm sure that the population there will skyrocket.
Don't take any of IG's critisisms personally. We have all learned or are learning to ignore him. I personally have resolved to cut him some slack whenever possible. You see, I'm sympathatic to those who rode the short bus to school. [sm=signs007.gif]

Old 09-25-2007, 02:35 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: vfrpilot
I'm sympathatic to those who rode the short bus to school. [sm=signs007.gif]

Name:  razorsbuss.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  20.1 KB

Old 09-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Now that's one short bus I'd like to be on. Sweet!

Quick Reply: 2007 Kawasaki KLX 250 For SALE