19.9 Horsepower?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 03:49 AM
1st Gear Member

Man your arm must hurt with all that patting yourself on the back. My bike is far from a pouch but what ever makes you feel warm and fuzzy.Talk about justification if you say something I guess thats the final absolute end all be all of everything. Your still the king.

Old 09-24-2008, 04:16 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 09KLXowner
wow, what comes around I guess, goes around. 18 months ago I was bashing the power of the KLX along with every other aspect of it and no one had the ***** to say, "yeah, you are right". But now, it seems like it's accepted and embraced to either say or agree with that the bike as fingermullet just quoted me as saying, "is a gutless sob out of the box".
Read the post again buffoon .... I used your quote of "you know deep down inside" classic Iowa bs that everyone makes fun of .....are you sure you have a college degree??

I posted the rest and have many times, which was never too popular....but your self centered posts always distract attention and I always get away with it....just like you never do, because you have no grasp of the english language or psychology.

Why would you call someone dumb for trying to put a klx450 engine in his klx ...I think it's great and wish him the best of luck.....oh that's right you are a government employee and don't like entrepreneurial folks that actually earn a paycheck. Instead you prefer to live off ours.

Muffler King

Last edited by Finger Mullet; 09-24-2008 at 04:22 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:32 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
Read the post again buffoon .... I used your quote of "you know deep down inside" classic Iowa bs that everyone makes fun of .....are you sure you have a college degree??

I posted the rest and have many times, which was never too popular....but your self centered posts always distract attention and I always get away with it....just like you never do, because you have no grasp of the english language or psychology.

Why would you call someone dumb for trying to put a klx450 engine in his klx ...I think it's great and wish him the best of luck.....oh that's right you are a government employee and don't like entrepreneurial folks that actually earn a paycheck. Instead you prefer to live off ours.

Muffler King
LMAO, post of the day. for sure
________
Weed

Last edited by JasonFMX; 03-29-2011 at 07:17 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:38 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

This thread is in freefall and nearing impact where it will make a small thud and the reverberations will not be felt anywhere. You've all said your piece, I think everyone's position is pretty clear. Nothing more to be gained, just beating a dead horse. I know it's fun and I hate to be that guy, but let's close this up voluntarily and move on, otherwise I'll lock it up and you'll have to start all over again in some other unsuspecting thread.

Old 09-24-2008, 05:02 AM
1st Gear Member

Hold on Nobrakes.....I wanna find out what that ISDN ktm 300xc-w sells for.

I'll post noone more...

Old 09-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

one big family

Old 09-24-2008, 07:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah I definately want my next bike to be a KTM. Although I'm thinking the 450 EXC, if its a KTM its gotta be a thumper.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:07 AM
1st Gear Member

WOW! I didnt mean to start a fued here people...I guess you can call me stupid for installing a klx450 motor in my klx 250 frame, I think its going to be very cool, as far as buying a ktm yeah good idea but its too late for that now and besides how many people do you know with stock ktm's running around vs what Im going to do?? I dont care about resale, its a toy not an investment. I think some of you need to just relax and understand that not everyone who buys these bikes worship them like yourselves. Im sorry to have offended anyone by saying that klx250's were slow...your right they are awesome fast powerfull super cool bikes, there now we can be friends.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:16 AM
1st Gear Member

Finger, I think the 300 said its an EXC not a xc-w. I don't belive that the xc-w comes with a head and tail light. It's all for the better though, just one less thing you need to get to make it street legal.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:38 AM
1st Gear Member

Klxdude don't worry about it stick around and you'll see the flow of the board. Mod the hell out of it and your right these aren't investments just toys for disposable incomes.

Quick Reply: 19.9 Horsepower?