KF Help & Suggestion Center Need help with KF? Ask. Have a suggestion to better KF? Tell us here.

newer post on top?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 10:46 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: newer post on top?

ORIGINAL: evil636

i think i just cought on to what your asking, when a post is made its automatically put in the top of the thread topic, if your looking to see all the new post that were made since your last visit. look to the right of the screen towards the top...

Today's Posts
Most Active Topics
Posts Since Last Visit
Make A Donation
Forum Rules
Forum

you can customize it to what you want to see. if you reply in a post you can have a e mail notification sent to you, but you have to post there. as far as i know you cant have a notification sent to you just for new posts, if you could me, mk, br, ns and bb would kill everyones mailbox. so is that what you were wondering ?

No, sorry....

I mean when I go into a thread, I have to scroll down from the top to the bottom to get to the newer posts (meaning the 1st post of the threa is at the top of the page and they go down) on some other forums you can set it so that the 1st post is the one at the bottom and the newer posts get placed at the top..... So post 1, would be lower on the screen the post 2 (since post 2 is newer) hopefully this makes some sense.... not sure how to expalin it better ..... sry.....