KF Help & Suggestion Center Need help with KF? Ask. Have a suggestion to better KF? Tell us here.

Looking for a backpack

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 07:15 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Looking for a backpack

I am in the market for a backpack that I can use for school but will also be able to accommodate my helmet while in school. I foudn this one and it looks like it would work great for both. i don't plan on carrying much; laptop, 1 book, and maybe some headphones along with my helmet. i am looking for something that can strap my helmet of have a compartment like this one. The price for this is a little over $50 . I'd like to keep it around there.

Viking Moto Backpack | Motorcycle House

Old 11-12-2013, 12:25 AM
1st Gear Member

I use the ICON backpack it has a section that folds out with soft lining for your helmet and another secton for a laptop, so far holding up well- but it is 145 clams.

I think for 50 you will have a hard time finding good quality.

Last edited by wedge; 11-12-2013 at 01:03 AM.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:18 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

A laptop for school? Really?

Obviously, I am of no help in this lol but I have found good packs here. Gear Bags IN STOCK and ready to ship. Gear bags like Bail Out Bags for Police and Military Gear are available for some of the lowest prices on the market.

Old 11-12-2013, 03:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by wedge
I use the ICON backpack it has a section that folds out with soft lining for your helmet and another secton for a laptop, so far holding up well- but it is 145 clams.

I think for 50 you will have a hard time finding good quality.
I've looked at that ICON bag but you're right. The price is a deterrent. As a college student, I can't justifiably spend that much on a backpack, that's why I like the idea of the one I found.

Old 11-12-2013, 03:27 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dragone#19
hhaha you are really showing your age my friend. Yes, instead of paper and pen, I write my notes in a laptop etc. My classes are very interactive and I enjoy using my laptop in class. I can look up things the professor is talking about on the spot etc. I don't know, I find it more convenient this way.

Old 11-12-2013, 03:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by sportriderrr
I've looked at that ICON bag but you're right. The price is a deterrent. As a college student, I can't justifiably spend that much on a backpack, that's why I like the idea of the one I found.
Look on eBay and craigslist before you buy anything.

Old 11-15-2013, 05:37 PM
1st Gear Member

Nice Backpack. I like it. I would also recommend checking on eBay before you purchase anything too soon. There are many different options out there. Looks like your backpack is also sold directly on the site http://www.vikingbags.com/moto-ridin...-back-pack.htm The larger one seems like a good deal for my needs http://www.vikingbags.com/moto-ridin...-back-pack.htm
But it is hard to beat alpinestars budget backpcak that they have for sale too ... It's a really good price and I like how lowprofile it is
Amazon.com: ALPINESTARS Men's Code Backpack, Black Ballistic, One Size: Clothing Amazon.com: ALPINESTARS Men's Code Backpack, Black Ballistic, One Size: Clothing
Both are pretty good deals. I'd imagine you can find both for cheaper on eBay/Fleabay.

Old 11-20-2013, 06:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ahernandez74
Nice Backpack. I like it. I would also recommend checking on eBay before you purchase anything too soon. There are many different options out there. Looks like your backpack is also sold directly on the site Large Motorcycle Back Pack from Viking Bags The larger one seems like a good deal for my needs Large Motorcycle Back Pack from Viking Bags
But it is hard to beat alpinestars budget backpcak that they have for sale too ... It's a really good price and I like how lowprofile it is Amazon.com: ALPINESTARS Men's Code Backpack, Black Ballistic, One Size: Clothing Both are pretty good deals. I'd imagine you can find both for cheaper on eBay/Fleabay.
thanks for you tip on AlpineStars!