General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

HELP DESPERATE! (i ll give 10 box who solutionate my problem!)

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 03:53 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: HELP DESPERATE! (i ll give 10 box who solutionate my problem!)

NO, it's not boring at all. I like to know how people in other countries ride, and what kind of riding they do. I agree with you about biker groups just talking, and not doing much else! It sounds about the same here too sometimes!

How about the wave? Do other bikers give you the wave as they pass by?

Old 11-12-2006, 04:21 AM

ORIGINAL: markmeinteil

NO, it's not boring at all. I like to know how people in other countries ride, and what kind of riding they do. I agree with you about biker groups just talking, and not doing much else! It sounds about the same here too sometimes!

How about the wave? Do other bikers give you the wave as they pass by?

m m i Said (like in 10 lines) the here ppl most rides Dirt bikes.. was that your question?.. read my before post. I explained it very well.

And im agree with u and the groups.. you see.. i started my passion of bikes since i was 7.. and as i never had the money to buy one (neither my parents wanted to give me one).. so i saved enought to get mi first Wreked Kawa.. lol.. but it worked me very well because i learned a lot of mechnics and transform it myself.. since that i spend my time Transforming Wreked bikes.. if you give me an Eamil with enought mail box space ill show u a bit of my works..

here it is one of the firsts.. (not big deal.. but it was my first work, all depends on money u know).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eXlKBdx7Fs

if u want more give me an email..

O! and about the Wave!.. NO! =(.. . i mean im not sure.. what are you talking about.. .. i mean sometimes i get someone showing me the middle finger because i smoked him with my Green Beast.. but no else =/.. let me know ok?

Ill wait 4 ur post

Regards..

Old 11-12-2006, 04:55 AM
1st Gear Member

LOL The middle finger wave!

In the U.S, a lot of motorcycle riders put out their left hand as they ride by another motorcyclist as a nice gesture to the other biker. It's done a lot, and almost to be expected.

About your question; I was only saying that I am interested about the types of motorcycles everyone rides over there. It wasn't meant to be a question. I knew you had already said people there are into dirtbikes. Sorry for the confusion.

That's cool that you have had the opportunity to learn about all the mechanics of a motorcycle. How many bikes have you been able to work on?

Old 11-13-2006, 03:10 AM

Thats an awsome gsture thet u biker wave each other.. here is like.. there are so many "cheap" bikes.. so they are used more like for work.. so its too common to wave... and if we found another Super bike.. we just siwthc lights.. sometimes.. (other times the finger is good ;P)..

I havent done too many bikes.. (if thata was ur question).. i guess like 9 8 of them kawas and one yamaha zfr.. but as i always say .. i dont trust in Flute brands as yamaha. GO kaWA!

Old 11-20-2006, 02:06 AM
Default GUYZ THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED YEEET!

JESUS, REMEBER I TOUGHT PROBLEM SOLVED???

WELL NOT AT ALL.. THE CHAIN SITUATION JUST MAKE HTINGS BETTER BUT THE MAIN PROBLEM IS STILL THERE..

CHECK THE SYMPTOMS:

BIKE : ZX 600 R 1992

pROBLEM: AFTER RIDE A WHILE (LIKE 1 HOUR) WHEN BIKE IS HOT.. STARTS TU RUN FUNNY LIKE HICCUPS, STUMBLES.. THEN THE TACHOMETER GOT CRAY AND SHUT DOW.. THE BIKE LOST A LOOOT OF POWER (AS NO FUEL PASING OR Q CILINDER WORKING)..
ONECE IN A WHILE THE TACHOMETER WAKES UP! AND THE BIKE FLY!.. BUT SOON AFTER SHUTS OFF AGAIN (THE NEEDEL OF TACHOMETER) AND AT THE END OF IT THE BIKE DIES COMPLETELY!

ADVICES GAVE TO ME:

"check black ground wire touching something" -----> i did! i actually welt it because it was kind of idle but i made tests (tocuhin that cable wiht sort of things and the tachometer and bike is perfect!)

"check wires touching something" ----> i cheked all of them! any one in particular?

"battery got ate by heat" ----> i dont even understand whatas thats supposed to mean.. but rectifier is cahnged (used one but changed)

"CDi , ignitor box bad" ---i PRay is not because i dont have 400 box!.. and something else that some ppl sayas. "cant be Ignitor box because i doubt it Heal it self after cooling"

PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

PS: THE TEN BOX ARE STILL ABVIABLE!!

Old 11-20-2006, 10:14 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: GUYZ THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED YEEET!

bummer.
F*** the ten box
Was looking on the fiche hopefully on your ride.
Still sounds like when it it is only hot that you have the issues. Well, 1 hr ride time. Should be hot or vacuum locked by then.

Old 11-20-2006, 06:48 PM

tHe ten box just was a "funny post data" meaning im desperate..

And ye Most times when is hot, not always.. but hot , can be, hot ignitor box, or hot rectifier also??.. and the most WEIRD thign.. WHAT WITH THIS CRAZY NEEDLE OF TACHOMETER SHUT DOWN FIRST and then the bike lost power?.. . seems electrical.. because suddenly wakes up and fly! for a few more seconds..

tks

Old 11-21-2006, 12:45 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

"CDi , ignitor box bad" ---i PRay is not because i dont have 400 box!.. and something else that some ppl sayas. "cant be Ignitor box because i doubt it Heal it self after cooling"
I am not sure on that one. I work in the HVAC/R trade and have replaced control boards because of a bad trace. The board would heat up just enough for the trace to separate. After cooling there were no problems.