General Motorcycle Discussion Have some questions or information about riding that is not tech? Here you go!

Superbike tv series / Superbike build

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2024, 01:28 PM
Default Superbike tv series / Superbike build

Hi Guys,

Firstly, I'd like to say hi and have been reading this forum for years, but never joined.

A couple of years ago I purchased a Gen 3 ZX-10R while living in California, but then shipped it to Maine last year when my wife and I relocated to the East Coast. I've been riding Kawasaki's for over 20 years. I built a custom ZX-9R when I lived in the UK, but couldn't ship it to the US when I moved stateside. And with work and other commitments, I didn't ride for 10 years and missed it.

One thing though, I don't plan on riding on the road, more track racing these days.

The plan is to convert it into a superbike and I'll be creating a Youtube series on what I'll be doing.

In the meantime, I wanted to introduce you to Hawk Speed a UK tv series I created back in 2005 which followed Hawk Kawasaki in the BSB Racing series. It's a behind the scenes look at the team, what they plan, testing, building bikes and some fun things the team do in their spare time.

I'll be releasing an episode per week on the Chaos Theory official Youtube channel and hope you take the time to subscribe and watch the show.

You can check EP1 on ChaosTheoryPictures channel. Link to follow.

I hope you enjoy it and keep an eye out for the Superbike build series soon.

Best

Mike Le Han

Old 06-19-2024, 01:29 PM