General Motorcycle Discussion Have some questions or information about riding that is not tech? Here you go!
View Poll Results: What would you do?
A: Flip them off and shoot off when the light turns green.
19.23%
B: Pull over, get off your bike, pull the kid out of the car and rough him up.
23.08%
C: Don't do a thing.
26.92%
D: Wheelie for them.
11.54%
E: Other (Explain)
19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

So what would you do in this situation?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 09:09 PM
1st Gear Member
Default So what would you do in this situation?

So imagine this situation, you're off from a hard days work, trying to enjoy the ride home. You're on the highway when you pass a crappy 70s SUV full of long haired 16 year olds that look alot like girls. Thinking nothing of it you keep going. A little later on down the road you come to a stop light that's rather long. While you're sitting there in the baking heat you hear yells coming from that crappy SUV. You look in your mirror when you see a gangly kid with knockoff white Chanel sunglasses stick his head out of the window. His hair hanging down around his shoulders he yells something along the lines of "wheelie, faggo.t!" What do you do?

I chose A. I'm not a body builder, but I'm pretty well built and could have easily taken that kid down. But I'm not looking to escalate the situation. I just wanted to get home.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I voted wheelie, and make it a 40 footer, then look back and flip them off. I'll use any excuse to do a wheelie.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:21 PM
1st Gear Member

use what an old friend from the booz fighters tought me: I keep a metal dog leash with a small lead ball on the end of it in my pocket only takes one swing and bye bye window ....probably wont call me a *** any more

Old 07-21-2009, 11:13 PM
1st Gear Member

This ones a little hard for me. 10 years ago I would of popped the guy in the mouth & then went for the driver. Now, I'll give you the bird and ride on.(only if i'm not in AZ) But, Hey! Dont get it wrong. you keep messing around. I'll bust your ***.
The big thing is. if your really into long state to state rides. You should know your C.C.W. rights for that State. or your State. Now if you have that C.C.W. with you. You really have learned how to pick your battles.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:15 AM
1st Gear Member

B...................You gotta problem wit dat?

Old 07-22-2009, 12:49 AM
1st Gear Member

sh*t...the punks are just name callin...ignore them...now if they start messin with you on the road then the fight is on!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 01:51 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

other: smile and waive

Old 07-22-2009, 02:57 AM
1st Gear Member

Update!

So I was cruising one of Washougal's back roads when I saw that same car, same kids with the same terrible glasses plastered to their faces. They must of recognized me, too because they threw some random stuff at me. I flipped around and started following.

About a half mile down the road two other bikers on cruisers pull out and start riding alongside me. I think the people in the SUV thought they were with me, cause they kinged it. But needless today it wasn't hard to keep up. long story short, I know where they live. Any ideas?

Old 07-22-2009, 03:04 AM
1st Gear Member

get some friends...wait till it's dark out...grab them and hood them one at a time and stuff them into the truck...bring them to a deserted area and proceed to beat the living crap out of them...of course leave them there... ...make sure you wear your gloves so as not to leave marks on your hands and have an air tight alibi!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 03:19 AM
1st Gear Member

+1 I like your style

Quick Reply: So what would you do in this situation?