General Motorcycle Discussion Have some questions or information about riding that is not tech? Here you go!

motorcycle permit

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 03:16 AM
c10
Default RE: motorcycle permit

Here is the thing . How many times has someone gone to get something and a SUPERVISOR had to be called to answer a question ?
All the TIME . 90 % of who you deal with any were DO NOT know 100% of the FINE PRINT . The person you refer to being denied
apparently did not have a class C PERMIT . Or he/she did not research enough to have grounds to stand on in there case at hand .

We all can read here and you all can click the link and see what I have . Simple print out the links pages and take to to the local
DMV . Then when you are denied a M permit provide you proof of their own web site . And if it still fails hire a attorney to take your
LITTLE CASE and go from there . All though I bet you would not win the case .

I live in Texas and have a very good friend that is the Mayor of MOUNTAIN TOP PA . I will get in touch with Matt and see if he would mind getting the WORD straight from a State Trooper that performs license testing and KNOWS the current requirements .

Old 07-04-2006, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: motorcycle permit

Some good info.....Sometimes, the person behind the counter at the DMV are just a touch on the lazy side...I am sure there is more paperwork involved to have two permits at the same time....But, it is nice to have the proper info to have a better ground to stand on.... I had to renew my CDL this year, and I took Hazmat off. Well the lady messed it all up, and took my Tanker and doubles and trips off also.. I went through 4 driver's licenses to get it straightend out!! I can not blame the DMV people tho'...they have lot of butt holes to deal with everyday and I can imagine that job is frustrating.

I never even heard of a MC permit...Either we do not have them here, or I just have never paid attention.

Anyway, good luck man. Go down to the DMV and try it......