General Motorcycle Discussion Have some questions or information about riding that is not tech? Here you go!

Mods this winter what ya doing?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 01:55 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Mods this winter what ya doing?

I live in S.W. Florida and it's always riding season here. So I guess I won't be doing any mods.

BTW, I survived Hurricane Wilma. Just lost my pool cage.

Old 10-26-2005, 06:21 AM

Well it hasnt got below freezing yet so i am still riding (until i cant feel my toes) I'll be the guy other people will laugh at and go "what is that retard doing" Anyways hopefully this winter santa will bring me a Chrome exhaust tip (or the whole thing) some new grips, a leather jacket(with some yellow in it) and some warm weather would be cool

Old 10-26-2005, 06:37 AM
Super Moderator

Ha I just ordered a vortex keyless gas cap and checking on the adjustable rear sets. Also ordered new chain tool and gold master links so I can remove and properly clean my chain.

Guess I am off the wagon. [&o]

Old 10-26-2005, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Ha I just ordered a vortex keyless gas cap and checking on the adjustable rear sets. Also ordered new chain tool and gold master links so I can remove and properly clean my chain.

how could you be off the wagon if you haven't even got on.... lol lol lol.....

Old 10-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

ORIGINAL: Notstock

how could you be off the wagon if you haven't even got on.... lol lol lol.....
omg I have been lieing to myself

Old 10-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: KevyzToy

I live in S.W. Florida and it's always riding season here. So I guess I won't be doing any mods.

Glad to hear that you made out okay! Believe it or not, Wilma has been giving us a lot of rain and high winds yesterday and today - that was one heck of a storm!

Old 10-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

ORIGINAL: KevyzToy

Glad to hear that you made out okay! Believe it or not, Wilma has been giving us a lot of rain and high winds yesterday and today - that was one heck of a storm!
ya dude, glad to hear you and yours made it through.....

Old 11-12-2005, 08:27 PM
1st Gear Member

SoCal really doesn't have a winter to speak of, but I am planning some simple mods for those rainy weekens.

Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Windscreen
New ZX6/9 Mirrors (I've got a 500R and right now All I can in the mirrors are my elbows)
Competition Werks Fender Eliminator
Rear Signal integration

And if I can get the scratch together

Woodcraft rearsets

BTW: Does anyone know of some kind of cap or cover that will hide the holes in the fairing if I remove the stock signals? I want to put flushmounts on the front to streamline the look, but don't want big gaping holes in the fairing either. THX

Old 11-22-2005, 07:41 AM
1st Gear Member

I've got my new ZX Mirrors installed along with the dark smoke Zero Gravity Screen. A nice 20min facelift. I've got the rearsets coming in soon and the fender eliminator will be here any day now. WooHoo. Next up signal integration.

Old 11-22-2005, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: technophile

I've got my new ZX Mirrors installed along with the dark smoke Zero Gravity Screen. A nice 20min facelift. I've got the rearsets coming in soon and the fender eliminator will be here any day now. WooHoo. Next up signal integration.
Please post a pic of the new screen - I'm looking at getting the same thing so I want to see what yours looks like - Thanks!!!

Quick Reply: Mods this winter what ya doing?