General Motorcycle Discussion Have some questions or information about riding that is not tech? Here you go!

this ever happen to you?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Default RE: this ever happen to you?

lol Goodness gracious, great ***** of fire ! [sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 08-21-2006, 09:05 PM
1st Gear Member

I have been using DuPont's Teflon spray lubricant on all of my locks, and it makes the key slide in and turn buttery smooth! It kind of leaves a thin waxy Teflon residue on everything you spray it on which makes surfaces slippery as hell. Any one looking for a good key lock lube, this is it.

BTW: They also claim you can use it for motorcycle chains. I hear it's suppose to last up to five times longer than regular lube, and it won't attract dirt or dust.

Old 08-22-2006, 03:50 AM

ORIGINAL: Notstock
and cold is not the problem its the burning [:'(]
The burning isn't because of your gascap NS... You should really get a Dr. to look at that. [sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 08-22-2006, 04:05 AM
Super Moderator

Shhhhhhhhh! lol

Old 08-22-2006, 05:36 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

i had that exact thing happen on my 9r only my key broke off in the cap and is why i have put the vortex cap on my 636. hit up jt at chromewhore. i bought the base from him for 65 shipping included and the actual cap at 58 cycle for 30 bucks so figure about 100.00 like ns said. im sure jt will hook you up if you buy the complete set up from him. [8D] i was playing with the cap and it screws on so the logo is alligned with the tank and straight. cool.

i posted the pics like this

the cap actually fits like this nice and tight.

Old 08-22-2006, 05:56 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

and froggy, you can mixmatch the colors too, like a silver trim and a blue cap or a gold trim with a silver cap.

www.vortexracing.com

Old 08-22-2006, 08:06 AM

hmm i think i might have to look into those....just more stuff to add to the list lol

Old 08-22-2006, 08:24 AM

ok, i want that gas cap too. but, does it lock in anyway? i have crazy b itches coming to my house banging on my door sometimes at all hours of the night, and i dont need any sugar in my tank or anything like that. [:@]

Old 08-22-2006, 08:38 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FuryofGreen

ok, i want that gas cap too. but, does it lock in anyway? i have crazy b itches coming to my house banging on my door sometimes at all hours of the night, and i dont need any sugar in my tank or anything like that. [:@]
Sounds like maybe it's time for you to find a new place! LAMO!!! I think Big V will need a roommate once he jumps the border! LOL J/K V

Old 08-22-2006, 09:11 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FuryofGreen

find some new bitches man the cap does not lock at all. once its tight it takes a little unpff to open it so if you have an alarm and a shot gun, be ready to blast a ho or 3

Quick Reply: this ever happen to you?