General Motorcycle Discussion Have some questions or information about riding that is not tech? Here you go!

Are Enduro bikes Street Legal?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 10:19 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Are Enduro bikes Street Legal?

No, Nebraska is pretty damn flat. At least on the eastern side of the state. I hear if you go to the northwest side, there are plenty of hills, but no people live in that area! So yes, Nebraska probably looks just the same as you probably envisioned it. (Flat, long straight roads, and plenty of dirt roads that farmers use.) Also, when you cross the boarder into Nebraska while in your car from any surrounding state line, you immediately feel like the car is gonna fall apart, or blow a tire from the s*itty roads we have here. You couldn't believe how bad our roads are until you drive on them. Only the main highways like I-80 get any maintenance.

I wouldn't mind moving down the the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri where my parents live. That area is a motorcyclists dream. The roads down there are so smooth and twisty! Even the offroad guys would have a blast on the dirt terrain. I think next year for vacation I'll go down there with my bike. It should be fun!

Old 11-17-2006, 12:02 AM
1st Gear Member

If Nebraska is anything like the Iowa side of the river then you go alot more hills and turns than here in ND. The roads here are so straight airplanes set their heading indicators by them. They only run north/south or east/west with no turns and no hills, if the kids want tosled in the snow they have to go to the freeway overpass cause there are no other hills. This place sucks

Old 11-17-2006, 01:38 AM
1st Gear Member

Wow you guys are all west or midwest

Old 11-17-2006, 01:45 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Prom

If Nebraska is anything like the Iowa side of the river then you go alot more hills and turns than here in ND. The roads here are so straight airplanes set their heading indicators by them. They only run north/south or east/west with no turns and no hills, if the kids want tosled in the snow they have to go to the freeway overpass cause there are no other hills. This place sucks

Wow, maybe ND is even worse than Nebraska! Do they at least maintain their roads up there?