Gear Section Have some questions about the best safety gear for you? Ask it here!

wish list

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: wish list

ORIGINAL: FuryofGreen

yeah im thinking black maybe, i have an orange helmet and black leather pants.. blue jacket would look funky with a green bike and orange helmet. that jacket is slick though, it would look good with some jeans, chicks would dig that jacket... lol im sick of my joe rocket crap. [:-]
I use the rocket gear and have had nothing but good luck with it. I have speed master pants and a blaster jacket that have been down twice and I am still using them.

The jacket you are looking at looks good to me except I don't care for the spades. What does the pants look like that would go with it and is there a 360 zipper?

Better watch out with to many colors going to look like "fools rush in"

Old 09-20-2006, 07:23 AM

i agree NS. i can just switch up my helmet, i have an all black shoei too. this is gonna be my chick picker upper jacket and not a serious riding jacket. the black has so much red in it.. i can never find the perfect gear! maybe im just too damn picky. [:-]

Old 09-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

[sm=gobble.gif] i like this one. bluebird, i want you professional opinion on all future gear i add to my collection.
[sm=badbadbad.gif] hehehe - no problem!!!

But in all honesty..........its gotta be your riding jacket....that just makes it all the more intriguing!

Old 09-20-2006, 06:33 PM

yeah but when im riding, im in a different mentality. chicks and looking cool are the last thing on my mind. im in the zone, im focused on the turn, my eyebrows are flexed, im aggressive and non social. its almost like i have a split personality when its time to really ride. i have all black gear for those days. this is a bike night jacket, a hooters jacket, a burger joint jacket, a pool playing jacket, friendly gear for those relaxed days. (well as relaxed as you can be on a bike anyway without getting killed)

Old 09-20-2006, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

yeah but when im riding, im in a different mentality. chicks and looking cool are the last thing on my mind. im in the zone, im focused on the turn, my eyebrows are flexed, im aggressive and non social. its almost like i have a split personality when its time to really ride. i have all black gear for those days. this is a bike night jacket, a hooters jacket, a burger joint jacket, a pool playing jacket, friendly gear for those relaxed days. (well as relaxed as you can be on a bike anyway without getting killed)
The zone! I love the zone, its like meditation for me. I can ride up and down the same stretch of twisties for hours.

Old 09-20-2006, 07:02 PM

amen NS. the zone is whats its all about.

Old 09-20-2006, 07:11 PM
Super Moderator

Oh - I understand where you're coming from........don't mind me - I got lost there for a minute